This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A 17 year old guy likes a 15 year old girl?
05-10-2014, 10:00 PM
A 17 year old guy likes a 15 year old girl?
Like the title says. I'm a 15 year old girl, and Im pretty certain this 17 year old guy likes me.

How this came to be was, a group of my friend got together and exchanged skype usernames and then on saturday night whatever skype username we got we'd call and talk to.

I got this guy who is a friend of my best friend. Before the sykpe call, I had never met him before.

He lives a state away from me, so we just keep in touch through facebook.

Anyway, when we first connected he was like "Wow you're cute!"

And I'm aware I have to watch out for those types of guys who just want to 'tap that' and run.

It's kind of odd because, he's very open about telling me things he likes about me.

One night on facebook, he randomly messaged me saying "Is it weird that I'm picturing kissing you right now?" is this his way of flirting, or trying to get me to like him more just so someday we can meet up, and he can mess around with me?

I find it hard for someone who is 17 to enjoy a 15 year old's company via sykpe & text so I'm a tad suspicious if he's just playing around with my feelings. Is the age gap too much?
ALSO I should probably add that whenever we text he calls me things like "cutie" and when I say regular things he says "you're making me blush" and stuff. Kind of odd how open he is about such things.
I'm just wondering WHY he's being so open about his feelings. It kind of creeping me out. IS THIS NORMAL FOR A 17 YEAR OLD BOY TO ACT LIKE THIS???
I think I should also note, last night he said if we lived in the same town he would totally want to "cuddle with me right now".... what? XD

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
A 17 year old guy likes a 15 year old girl? - Dawn - 05-10-2014 10:00 PM
[] - Serena Cecilia - 05-10-2014, 10:04 PM
[] - Brittany - 05-10-2014, 10:09 PM
[] - Ben - 05-10-2014, 10:11 PM
[] - geetarman56 - 05-10-2014, 10:28 PM
[] - 20 Questions - 05-10-2014, 10:29 PM
[] - renee - 05-10-2014, 10:40 PM