This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can you over advertise?
05-10-2014, 10:19 PM

I think you can.

First, if its not effective, you could spend way too much money on it by not doing it right.

Second, if its irritating to the potential customer because of repetition, it might turn them off to ever considering you as a company.

Third, if a company is spending a huge amount of money on advertising, it may give the consumer the idea that the product is too expensive, because they have to pay for all that advertising.

So, I have to ask, were you recently looking for insurance information online? The ads that come up on your screen are usually targeted to you because you recently did a search for something related to that topic, or posted on a blog or Facebook with certain words repeated, such as "just bought a new car" or "my insurance bill just came.".

My insurance recommendation? Find an agent who is close to you. Get quotes from several agencies, and compare, and ask your friends and neighbors who they have. Remember that the lowest price is not the only consideration. If you need to make a claim, and the company isn't local, it can be a real nightmare getting anyone to help. Plus, a real live person gives better advice than any computer ever could.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Can you over advertise? - linkus86 - 05-10-2014, 10:15 PM
[] - Ivaylo Krastev - 05-10-2014, 10:17 PM
[] - 193 - 05-10-2014 10:19 PM
[] - 525 - 05-10-2014, 10:20 PM
[] - Katie - 05-10-2014, 10:26 PM