This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Reasons for leaving Facebook - anyone think of anymore?
05-11-2014, 01:20 PM
Reasons for leaving Facebook - anyone think of anymore?
1/ It's a glorified popularity contest.
2/ Old friends of the opposite sex who ignore your friend request because of their other halves, even though you were never an item - what's the point of being on there??
3/ NEW Facebook, if I wasn't leaving anyway, that would've made me leave eventually.
4/ It's creepy knowing what everyone's doing all the time, and them knowing everything about you.
5/ Facebook stalkers.
6/ Facebook paranoia - she's answered his/her wall post, why hasn't he/she answered mine?

My own personal reasons for leaving are because of the popularity contest thing - which just strikes me as really fake, people adding 'friends' who they don't even know or have just taken the piss out of for years, and the creepy thing - why would anyone want to broadcast their lives to everyone every day!?

I 'deactivated' yesterday but that's not permanent enough - I'm going back in and 'permanently deleting' now I've read how to do it. I just hate Facebook. Who feels the same and has other reasons to leave??

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Reasons for leaving Facebook - anyone think of anymore? - Nikki W - 05-11-2014 01:20 PM
[] - x_musicaddict_x - 05-11-2014, 01:24 PM
[] - LUIS III - 05-11-2014, 01:33 PM
[] - batzy_batgirl - 05-11-2014, 01:34 PM
[] - Canadian Dude. - 05-11-2014, 01:50 PM
[] - Aakash - 05-11-2014, 02:00 PM
[] - Henry - 05-11-2014, 02:11 PM