This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What Are Some Good Jobs To Have In San Francisco?
05-12-2014, 04:05 AM
What Are Some Good Jobs To Have In San Francisco?
I live in a boring crime infested town an hour and a half away from San Francisco and I want to get out. I have been to San Francisco many times and I love that city. I even proposed to my girlfriend (fiancée) at the Golden Gate Bridge and took her to Chinatown for dinner that night. I know it is very expensive to live there. I wanted to know what are some good paying jobs in San Francisco.

I don't have a degree. Just some college. I was thinking of going to school here in my town and getting a degree so I can have something when I move to San Francisco but I don't know what to study. I know that I like to work hard. I wanted to become a truck driver once but I have some points on my license so I know I can't do that for a while. I make $22,000 a year right now but I want to make more and my dream is to live in a major city. New York City was my first choice but San Francisco is where my heart and my memories are.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
What Are Some Good Jobs To Have In San Francisco? - 228 - 05-12-2014 04:05 AM
[] - postal p - 05-12-2014, 04:18 AM