This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you think this is right ? what is happening in egypt.. the internet ? read and tell me..?
05-12-2014, 04:27 AM

"Right"? Every country is their own sovereign state. Also, there's infrastructural stuff going on, as well as telecom monopolies, and so on. In the country where I'm in, USD 20 / month would be hilariously cheap, and 40 GB would be a fair data cap - yet my yearly salary is somewhere around USD 75 000, and there's also universal health care in the country I'm in. Is this fair?

You can't compare prices in isolation across countries. This is one of the reasons why the Euro is a good - but fundamentally flawed - idea. The US of A is fundamentally different from Egypt, Arab Spring or not, and therefore you cannot compare an average speed and a base package from the US with your actual service.

Besides, 100 Kbps = ~10 KBps, which means that you're downloading about 40 MB / hour, or 1 GB / day, which means that you'll never go over your 40 GB / month cap.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Zarn - 05-12-2014 04:27 AM