This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is everyone out to be fb? Or ff? I don't get it.. Please answer nice.?
05-12-2014, 03:59 PM

As i hear you, since you have children it does limit the time you can spend "searching." Do not fear, you aren't the only one. Guys do tend to want a ff or fb as you put it. They don't want any strings attached or they don't want commitment. It's hard this day and age because everyone is concerned with their own self rather than thinking towards a common goal.

I'll tell you that i know for sure places to go that you'll find nice guys. Remember, nice guys don't live in caves or underneath a waterfall or in magically guarded places tht keep you from entering. No, they are normal people that have normal lives like the rest of us. They have problems and they have quirks. What can you do? But, to find "that guy" is certainly going t take time, and it might even take some practice to reel one in.

First places to go. The grocery store, public library, college if you can take classes, community centers like the YMCA (watch out for those ones though), or flat out in the most inconspicuous place like a hot dog stand, and yes even in a social networking site such as Yahoo Answers (it happens). Unfortunately in my case meeting people is a huge issue, because i don't know how to approach a person. That and this is the absolute worst time in my life for a relationship.

It seems as if though your standards are set high and that is good. Don't lower them just so you can be with someone. Stay strong. It just might be around the corner. You never know, someone can walk around the corner of a building and damn near knock you over and the rest will be history. It happens.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - pattimari - 05-12-2014, 03:19 PM
[] - ladyofadc - 05-12-2014, 03:35 PM
[] - mitu - 05-12-2014, 03:46 PM
[] - pcgiant - 05-12-2014, 03:54 PM
[] - Damian - 05-12-2014 03:59 PM
[] - Stephanie J - 05-12-2014, 04:01 PM