This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is everyone out to be fb? Or ff? I don't get it.. Please answer nice.?
05-12-2014, 04:01 PM

I do hear you. I'm 29, divorced, no kids but the animals. I have been 2 yrs now dating. Several dates from YPersonals, one that was an old boyfriend from years ago. One of them I had a casual "relationship" with for about 6 months. This was shortly after my divorce, so just what I was looking for. The rest have been just dates, some single dates, some dated on and off for weeks/months. None of them anything serious.

I haven't wanted anything serious, but have recently decided that I think I'm ready for a relationship, real bf/gf stuff. Do you think I have come across anyone even remotely possible? Nope.

The best man I have dated in the last 2 years my step-dad found for me. Yes, found for me. He met him on a flight and introduced me. Said he was a great guy. You know what? He was right. He is a great guy. We went out for a few weeks before he started backing away. Bummer.

So, if possible, someone a family member or friend knows and if they like the guy, you probably will too. Although, there aren't very oftem many of them around.

Hugs hun, right there with ya.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - pattimari - 05-12-2014, 03:19 PM
[] - ladyofadc - 05-12-2014, 03:35 PM
[] - mitu - 05-12-2014, 03:46 PM
[] - pcgiant - 05-12-2014, 03:54 PM
[] - Damian - 05-12-2014, 03:59 PM
[] - Stephanie J - 05-12-2014 04:01 PM