This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My kids didn't post my pic on FB for mothers day but they did on Fathers day for their Dad?
05-13-2014, 07:17 AM
My kids didn't post my pic on FB for mothers day but they did on Fathers day for their Dad?
I've been wondering if I really screwed things up. I met my husband when I was 27 and raised and adopted his daughters since they were 3, 5 and 7. After 15 years, I divorced him because I'm gay. There were other issues to like him being controlling/temper. The girls are now in their 20s. Two live with him and the other married. The oldest one keeps in contact. The other 2 live with my husband and his new wife. They never visit, call or contact me unless they need something. I make dinner plans with them and they do come over. I tell them to come over whenever they want but they don't. I realize I caused the divorce and I'm sure they are upset with my new lifestyle since I have a girlfriend now. But I couldn't hide my identity...I'm gay and I needed to live my life. They are posting pics of my ex all over FB for fathers day which is well deserved. Although they made me breakfast on mothers day, I never got one nice FB post...and they post EVERYTHING. I guess I must be a horrible mother. I'm feeling terrible for what I've done.
I forgot to mention their Mom died when the girls were 1, 3 and 5

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
My kids didn't post my pic on FB for mothers day but they did on Fathers day for their Dad? - 700 - 05-13-2014 07:17 AM
[] - Jillybean4485 - 05-13-2014, 07:24 AM