This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Just got a HTC Wildfire S with a facebook app, do i still have to pay for facebook?
10-16-2012, 01:54 AM
Just got a HTC Wildfire S with a facebook app, do i still have to pay for facebook?
So on friday i bought a pay as you go HTC Wildfire S from tesco (tesco mobile) and it already had a facebook app on it. I connected it with my house's WiFi and it worked fine. I'm not very good at technology and i just assumed that the andriod market, facebook and internet and everything was free because of the wifi. I was texting a lot over the weekend and when i checked my balance it said i had £6.05 of free credit left (i payed £10 of credit and i got £20 free). i couldnt believe how much credit had gone already considering i've only had the phone for two days...so what i'm trying to say is: has all my credit gone because i was using the internet, facebook and android market or was it becasue of my texting. and also; when i use my facebook app do i have to pay or is it free...? Even answering one of these questions would help me a lot! Thanks!! xx

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Just got a HTC Wildfire S with a facebook app, do i still have to pay for facebook? - Nicolla Everett - 10-16-2012 01:54 AM
[] - Fun Fearless!! - 10-16-2012, 02:02 AM