This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
do u ever think my ex bf may check my fb?
05-13-2014, 04:01 PM

It shouldn't matter to you whether he checks your fb or not. He might just want to check up on you to see how you're doing. But the chances are that he activated it again so he could talk to his friends. You should definitely reactivate your account, don't just deactivate it because of a silly boy. Just use it as you normally would, talk to you friends on there, comment stuff, post stuff. I think you might just need to give him some time to himself at the moment, if he wanted to talk to you he would have or at least tried getting in contact. You can't really make someone regret leaving you, they either regret it or they don't. Even if he does end up regretting it, it may take him a few months or so to regret it. If after this time he hasn't tried making contact with you, hasn't added you back on fb etc then you need to move on because he won't be coming back. Also, if you're going to talk to him first (which i advise you don't, let him miss you!) don't be clingy at all, just say a casual hey. If he doesn't want to talk then you must respect his wishes. Good luck! Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - ilovety - 05-13-2014 04:01 PM