This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
STILL NO ANSWERS, WHAT SHOULD I DO?
05-13-2014, 09:12 PM
STILL NO ANSWERS, WHAT SHOULD I DO?
Hey guys
I know I must sound weird and you may say I don't have self respect or something, but this is how it is
There was this guy from school (I'm 18 and he is 20) after a year of never seeing or hearing from him, he msges me telling that he thinks I'm cute and wants to know me better n stuff, we had a class together and did talk a lot, but didn't go far as he was dating someone at that time
So first time, he asks me out n doesn't show up texting next morning that he passed out as he had a flight that day
Second time, he txtes me 30 mins after we were supposed to meet and asks if I can still go with him, I said no bc I was mad
Third time it was valentines day, he was supposed to come pick me up from school and he did not text that day, and when I txted him asking where he was, I got no answer back and all I saw he deleted me from his fb
I know he's a a$$hole and piece of $hit, but I still am thinking of him and have hope that he will text me again, what should I do? I don't believe I can't still move on its a month already, btw I liked him when we had class together, so idk what should I do

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
STILL NO ANSWERS, WHAT SHOULD I DO? - 682 - 05-13-2014 09:12 PM
[] - lindsey - 05-13-2014, 09:15 PM
[] - xeno_turtle - 05-13-2014, 09:24 PM
[] - John W - 05-13-2014, 09:29 PM