This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
does it make sense to buy an iphone 4s?
05-13-2014, 11:12 PM

An iPhone is expensive especially on pre pay. I WOULDnt get it Because then you WOULD want a new phone when another iPhone or Samsung phone come out. Are there any other options for you! I think having a 300-400 phone that's not on Contract is ridiculous. Get u something like straight talk. B.Y.O.D PROGRAM THEY HAVE! ON STRAIGHT TALK I DONT KNOW IF U HEARD OF IT BUT IF U HAVE A PHONE WITH A SIM CARD SLOT THAT'S ON TMOBILE OR AT&T U COULD BUY A SIM CARD FROM STRAIGHT. ITS 25 DOLLARS. THEY WILL SENT U THE CARD AND INSTRUCTIONS. TO ACTIVATE THE PHONE U WOULD HAVE TO GO TO WIFI AND CHANGE THE APN WHICH IS EASY. JUST PUT THE CODE IN AND THEN THERE U GO. IF U WANT A PHONE FOR STRAIGHT TALK BYOD ,JUST GET U A PHONE FROM EBAY! OR ANY WHERE U CHOOSE. STRAIGHT TALK HAS UNLIMITED TALK TEXT WEB PICTURE TEXT ALL FOR 45 A MONTH: )
OR IF U DONT WANT TO U COULD JUST GET A PHONE FROM WALMART. STRAIGHT TALK OF COURSE ND PURCHASE U A SAMSUNG CENTRA WHICH IS 99 DOLLARS FOR THE PHONE 45 A MONTH FOR THE PLAN. THATS WHAT I WOULD DO IF I WAS N YOUR SITUATION. GOOD LUCK.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Rob - 05-13-2014, 11:03 PM
[] - Doir - 05-13-2014 11:12 PM
[] - Alisha - 05-13-2014, 11:19 PM
[] - Georgr - 05-13-2014, 11:20 PM