This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Thinking of using a proxy server. How good are they?
05-14-2014, 03:39 AM

Please note that there are different types of proxy services. When talking about proxies people think about a location that the browser can tunnel your traffic through, but note that there are transparent and anonymous proxies.

Transparent will give you their address but they will also provide your address to the destination you want to browser.

Jeniffer is right about the speeds - even most of the paid services have slow speeds.

If you wanna watch movies, music on yt, etc. I would advice you to get HMA (hide my azz) or something link this. I know it costs money and it is sometimes slow but with the free proxies you never know what the previous user have done just before you and you can become suspected.... Hide My Azz is not exactly a proxy, but instead can tunnel all your traffic through a destination of your choice. You can be in USA, Colorado, New York, France (Paris), Copenhagen, somewhere in the Asia - there are lots of location you can choose. And most importantly it is anonymous.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - jennifer - 05-14-2014, 03:27 AM
[] - Michael - 05-14-2014 03:39 AM
[] - t2kmf - 05-14-2014, 03:43 AM
[] - Ilanka - 05-14-2014, 03:44 AM
[] - Myrtle - 05-14-2014, 03:57 AM