This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to delete a managed extension on google chrome properly?
05-14-2014, 02:46 PM
How to delete a managed extension on google chrome properly?
Oh my god the anguish that I have went through these past 9 hours trying to delete this f*%^&$n managed extension.

I have tried everything. google so many methods, watched youtube videos and nothing absolutley nothing!

I can't even find the file . I went under user app data etc. and deleted it like 50 million times because everytime that I deleted it like 10mins later it was back. so It finally just stoppen and I was like heck yes I did it in your face life who's cool? me! that's who. BUT that enthusiasm and praise was immensley short lived LITERALLY. I opened up my browser went to my extensions with a smile and laughing (partially because I'm sure everyone in the house who heard me thought that I had lost my mind and partially due to relief) Well THE EXTENSION was BACK . right there staring me in the face. A mask of torment and agony rose on my face and I have been in a heavily infuriating uproar since. PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME. My mind is shot!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How to delete a managed extension on google chrome properly? - 979 - 05-14-2014 02:46 PM
[] - Master - 05-14-2014, 02:53 PM
[] - Boss - 05-14-2014, 02:56 PM