This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
do guys have feelings too?
05-14-2014, 08:48 PM
do guys have feelings too?
We've been together for 7 years. We're both okay, doing fine and i thought were going strong. Until an incident happen when I saw his conversation with another girl on his phone. Same sweetness i've been receiving from him. The girl kept on saying "i love you/ i miss you" etc. Right at that moment i thought my heart's going to explode. My hands were shaking and I just can't move or talk. I've lost my appetite for a couple of days after that.

I message him on facebook about what I felt about it. I made it sure that it's going to be my last message for him. He replied to it. He told me that it was only a joke and it was just nothing.

I didn't believe him. It's been 2 weeks since I stopped talking to my boyfriend. A week ago he sent me random text messages but i didn't answer him back. I was really hurt by what he did. I feel like I dont even want to see him anymore. Now, it's been a week since he stopped sending me messages. I also haven't seen him going online on facebook.

I was wondering if he has feelings too. Like hurt, pain, or guilt maybe? And for how long will it take for him to move on? He only talks to me thru sms but never take an effort to see me and talk about what he did. I was not expecting anything but come to think of it. 7 years, He won't take a risk to fight for me.

I was a good girlfriend. I loved him to bits. What can you say? I have no idea about guys' feelings.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
do guys have feelings too? - 296 - 05-14-2014 08:48 PM
[] - Someone123 - 05-14-2014, 09:04 PM
[] - sweet - 05-14-2014, 09:11 PM
[] - shubham - 05-14-2014, 09:25 PM
[] - samiamrd - 05-14-2014, 09:32 PM