This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
He won't add me to his FB friends...?
05-15-2014, 06:29 AM
He won't add me to his FB friends...?
We're early 30's. Today marks dating (and knowing each other) 2 months. We're in that area where we're getting through the "getting to know each other" gray area and approaching the bf/gf stage (it seems). Everything seems to be going great. He's introduced me to about seven or eight of his friends on different occasions and has made a great effort to be really open with me----has invited me to both work and social functions. I've not intro'd him to my friends yet----just a scheduling thing.

Today, I joked about adding him as a FB friend. Instead of saying, "yes," he replied that he rarely goes on there; that he hasn't changed his status for over 6 months; that he's heard to keep people you date off of it because it can cause unnecessary drama; etc. So, basically, he said, "no."

I do realize that we've only known each other for 2 months. I also realize that he dumped his last gf (a serious relationship) one month before meeting me and that both she and her sister are his FB friends ---even though they aren't on speaking terms with him.

Should I assume:
A) He's hiding something or doesn't see us turning into anything more
B) He's being honest. But really, if it's not something he bothers with, then why would it be a big deal to add me???
C) He wants to get to know me better and know that he can trust I'm not crazy before he gives me access to his FB page where all his friends are
D) He's avoiding further drama with the ex-gf
E) Other (please explain)

Thank you.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
He won't add me to his FB friends...? - J J - 05-15-2014 06:29 AM
[] - lubay7 - 05-15-2014, 06:44 AM
[] - Kathy - 05-15-2014, 06:48 AM
[] - Sweetheart - 05-15-2014, 06:50 AM
[] - Mercedes K - 05-15-2014, 07:04 AM