This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
He won't add me to his FB friends...?
05-15-2014, 07:04 AM

Yeah that's weird. I myself don't get onto facebook that often and sometimes I forget about it for months, but I would still add the person I'm dating (seriously or otherwise) if he had brought it up in a conversation. Since he says he doesn't get on that often I would think he'd be like me and not really care about it much and add who the heck ever (only people I know though, of course). And then he goes and says that thing about girlfriend drama but his ex is on there.. what?? That's odd. Maybe he does actually see the two of you getting close and he doesn't want you to get mad that his relationship status is still "single" either because he doesn't get on facebook to change it, or he's keeping his options open while he has you... I don't know, it's quite weird. I'd be kind of wary of him... did you add him and he hasn't accepted you? Maybe, if you haven't, add him a little down the road and if he doesn't accept you, jokingly tell him that he better accept you... Then if he doesn't, Straight up ask him why not... cuz if he supposedly doesn't care much about his account then it shouldn't matter. And if he really does care about it... well then I'd say that's enormously fishy that he doesn't want you seeing it. Best of luck.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - lubay7 - 05-15-2014, 06:44 AM
[] - Kathy - 05-15-2014, 06:48 AM
[] - Sweetheart - 05-15-2014, 06:50 AM
[] - Mercedes K - 05-15-2014 07:04 AM
[] - Kitty - 05-15-2014, 07:14 AM