This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it bad to cause pain to yourself(to stop anger)?
05-15-2014, 01:09 PM

hi DudeRandomGuy, there is no stupid questions but allow me to say there is a saying nice guys finish last. so let's start by saying that what you are experiencing is impatience. so you think too fast and don't slow your thoughts down and then you are angry with yourself. now lets talk about kindness when someone pulls out in front of you in a car (road rage) stop and think that they used to be a child and you can never be mean to a child. so what you need to do is start showing kindness not only to others but to yourself too. begin to change your way of thinking so when you become upset or impatient find something to preoccupy your mind. remember a comedy something that made you laugh and just laugh. now warning you will be the most misunderstood person on the face of gods green earth but that is okay because after people get to know you they will begin to treat you just a kind back to you. you say it can't be done everywhere you go women will think your a flirt and guy's will think that you are coming on to their woman so let them think what they want you are being kind to those people and they don't know how to except someone who is being nice to them but be nice and quit the foolishness of these bad thoughts it don't pay. let them wallow in their own misunderstandings so if you see someone you haven't seen in sometime smile at them and tell them you were just thinking of them and ask them how their doing. that is men and women after awhile people will want to be around you all the time because you make them feel good. I know you are thinking this won't work but try it stop being mean to yourself and think pleasant thoughts and you will be amazed at how people treat you. the world is so complicated that when your nice to them they find it hard to be bad to you it works I have done it for sixty-one years now and I have people who love me. good luck I hope that everything works out for you because you sound like an interesting person.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - sougata s - 05-15-2014, 12:53 PM
[] - Lucy - 05-15-2014, 01:04 PM
[] - Chocolateeeeee - 05-15-2014, 01:06 PM
[] - hemppy - 05-15-2014 01:09 PM