This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
i was on instagtam then i started messaging a stranger claiming to be 13 we exchaned photos what now?
05-15-2014, 03:44 PM

why the sake did you want to do something silly to take a nude photo of yourself to a stranger who can be a sicko pervated . you never know if that other side of the computer screen can be a old child abusier or a sexually raper who had lying about her or hisself to be so younger then you asking you for a naked picture. what wrong with you .you know that you can get in trouble for senting those kind of photos on facebook. facebook doesnt not allow that period. you can get suspended and loose your account. now then these days police department logging onto the internet to watch for anything , any one who look like a child sexually rapiest . or did something bad shouldnt be on here . I think you should do better and not sent or take anymore nudiest photos to anyone else on the facebook ,or on instagram sites because everyone else can able see that kind of stuffs online that shouldnt be there. you should be careful because your whole names include your personality information can spread out all over the websites. instagram not everyone use that site because that site carries few viruses spread it to another person emails and does tracks your location and phone numbers, credit cards..
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - eli - 05-15-2014, 03:30 PM
[] - 232 - 05-15-2014 03:44 PM
[] - Kittysue - 05-15-2014, 03:58 PM