This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
should I trust him?? please take time to read?
05-15-2014, 04:31 PM

Well, long distance relationships can be risky....
Ok, he says he wants things to work but, lately it seems he is quite distance from you. Plus, the things he's been doing lately dealing with his ex & different girls are questionable. Maybe his ex & him are still close. Sometimes people are just really friends even though they are no longer together and there could be nothing going on at all. So, you can't really hold that against him but, if your instinct tells you or you feel that its more going on you should reconsider..... Also, he's displaying pics with other females when days have pass without you hearing from him. Maybe he's a guy that has a lot of girls as friends or maybe there's something else going on... Either way to me he should seem a lot more interested in you. Specially by you guys are distance he should always try to make some form of time for you regardless. If you are beginning to question if you can not trust him than there's another problem too. That's the most important thing dealing with a relationship. Plus, the both of you live in two different areas. If there's no trust the distance relationship won't work.

Don't let this interfere with your life and happiness. I understand you like him a lot but, sometimes people can be deceivers. Btw, don't feel that way about him being like other guys. Girls at times seem to make this mistake going in relationships. Think possible and be patient(He could be a good guy) After all guys are not the same you just happen to end up with the wrong one. Their are decent one's too (-_^.).

Honestly, he could be a good guy but, his actions is showing otherwise. You need to talk to him and tell him how you feel. Ask him is he as serious as you are with him. Be lenient don't go at him wrongly in a way that may lead to an argument. When you have talked to him and you continue to see what you are seeing than, you need to come to a decision. You need to decide rather you should continue with him or not. He's doing what he's doing while your frustrated. It is what it is. Hopefully, things are not what they appear but, signs always show in the beginning & get worst in the end. I Wish you the Best & Good Luck! (=^_^=)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Ovidiu - 05-15-2014, 04:17 PM
[] - 757 - 05-15-2014 04:31 PM