This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm going to message my ex but I don't know what to say?
05-16-2014, 09:18 AM
I'm going to message my ex but I don't know what to say?
The truth is I still love him and I'm madly in love with him still, but he has a new gf and now they are engaged. He's only 20. He messaged me about two weeks ago I think just trying to say bye because he wanted to see my mum and wanted to give me a birthday present. I ignored him and was rude at times but eventually I was nicer and he flirted a bit but I didn't respond and I think he was having troubles with his gf then and maybe even breaking up with her, however he seemed to change his mind and then told me his mum had a stroke and hasn't really spoke to me since. That week I blocked him on fb because he'd added his new gf and pics of them and seemed happy with her. I also unfriended him on Skype. A few days after he said his mum had a stroke he made it so I can't see him online and got a new phone. I want to say hey to him because I really miss him, I don't know whether I should be like hey... Or heySmile?
Also he had only deleted some things of me when he added his new gf on fb, and I blocked him cause I was angry he deleted stuff of me and now since that he's deleted everything of me but kept some things of his gf before me
Well she didn't respect mine and his relationship when she kept texting him when me and him and were together and she and he cheated on me

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I'm going to message my ex but I don't know what to say? - 397 - 05-16-2014 09:18 AM
[] - LP7 - 05-16-2014, 09:22 AM
[] - white lilly - 05-16-2014, 09:25 AM
[] - Rosina - 05-16-2014, 09:39 AM