This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you read books that explain what is going on in other countries, especially restricted countries?
05-16-2014, 10:26 PM

I have the odd feeling that you're referring to Barack Obama when you talk about "some tyrant that will destroy our own nation."

I listen to BBC World News, and read the NY Times and my local Newspaper, and I read various internet sites' news articles. I also watch documentaries. I try to get my information from a wide variety of sources and examine all my news critically, to make sure I'm not being fed misrepresentations. When I feel like I need more information on a given topic, I look it up from reputable sources--not from conspiracy websites.

I'm not sure that Brother Andrew is the sort of guy I'd want to recommend for learning about the world, although I'd be willing to hear some of his reports. Evangelical missionaries tend to have an agenda and see the world through a prism that I don't share.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - David - 05-16-2014, 10:07 PM
[] - ProfGene.Togolot - 05-16-2014, 10:15 PM
[] - 524 - 05-16-2014 10:26 PM