This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Which has more intensity and pride? NFL or College FB?
05-16-2014, 10:47 PM

NFL!

nfl teams first of all are worth millions and some billions. Does any college team have a 1.2 billion dollar stadium like the Dallas cowboys have the largest HD TV In the world?

At best 2% of college players who start will ever make it into the NFL of that 2% about less than 1% will start or be starters. Most will bench or be backup's, 2nd string, reserve you name it.

College is fun to cheer for your team from the school you graduated from or one near you or you got affiliation for. NFL draws way more money and its Professional everyone is the best of the best even the worst QB are better than the best college QB except for the prodigy ones and even than the NFL ones have more experience and eventually the best QB from college come to NFL and than learn the ropes of how to play in NFL than get good.. NFL is so much more exciting and professional better plays to in my opinion, and the culture i love it. I only love the college culture for my team that i like. In the NFL i dont know its just different. NFL games cool, college games are fun but i have always preferred nfl games...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Carson Murray - 05-16-2014, 10:27 PM
[] - Ryan - 05-16-2014, 10:34 PM
[] - rb6geo - 05-16-2014, 10:37 PM
[] - shogunrua - 05-16-2014 10:47 PM
[] - AJA - 05-16-2014, 10:58 PM
[] - 792 - 05-16-2014, 11:07 PM