This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm arguing with my friends, who is right? Help ASAP will be appreciated.?
05-17-2014, 12:07 AM
I'm arguing with my friends, who is right? Help ASAP will be appreciated.?
So I'm gonna tell the whole story because i'm quite upset and fired up.

So I have a lot of Facebook friends, From ages 11 to 16. I am not exaggerating when I say all of them, ALL of them are depressed or self-harming, etc, and constantly coming to me for help. (If you wanna know the truth, I think/know some of them are doing it for attention.) Well, I've been depressed (a few years ago) but I've never self-harmed. But this stuff brings me down. A lot. And I've recently found that when I'm offline, I am MUCH happier than I am when I'm on here. Well several of them are pissed at me now because I'm "not there for them, I don't care, I'm being selfish" etc. I made a post in our group so everyone can see that said,

"Guys, I can't take it anymore. No I'm not trying to make anyone feel bad and I'm not mad. But I've been so much happier offline than I am when I'm on. I'm just tired of seeing depressing things and trying to stop people from hurting themselves when it does no good. I love ya'll to death. But I can't do it. It brings me down. And in the long run, I'm not responsible for anyone but myself. I just CANT keep doing this. It does no good anyway. We'll talk, you're alright, then the next day it's the exact same thing. You guys need to make your own changes in your life. You can't rely on everyone else for happiness, okay? I love you all. Goodbye."

Now they're all pissed at me and said I'm not even trying to help them. Am I right, or are they? Advice??
No but the thing is we're constantly talking about it. And I can't tell parents or teachers because we're only internet friends.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I'm arguing with my friends, who is right? Help ASAP will be appreciated.? - Deleted - 05-17-2014 12:07 AM
[] - poo - 05-17-2014, 12:10 AM
[] - Kaity - 05-17-2014, 12:19 AM
[] - gravity45412 - 05-17-2014, 12:35 AM
[] - stephanie - 05-17-2014, 12:44 AM
[] - Sarah - 05-17-2014, 12:57 AM
[] - i like food - 05-17-2014, 01:07 AM
[] - Sheralyn L - 05-17-2014, 01:08 AM