This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to cope when everybody hates you?
05-17-2014, 05:37 AM
How to cope when everybody hates you?
People literally treat me like I'm a parasite. They don't want me in their groups, they talk sh*t about me behind my back, and they literally do EVERYTHING to get me out of their sight. Or, they ACT nice, and then they do all that stuff behind my back. They dub me as "annoying," "weird," "stupid," "disgusting," " and "a b*tch," and I barely even talk to some of them. People don't want to, and never will make conversation with me. When I'm home from school (whether I'm sick, or just avoiding school in general), NO ONE notices, or cares. Also, I do nice things for others, and I'm so selfless as to care about their emotions, but what do I get in return? THIS!

Over the years, I've lost all my friends, from either them moving, going into different cliques with people who absolutely DESPISE me, or just plain hating me. I have people who literally BLOCK me on Facebook when I haven't done anything. I've been cutting myself for almost 4 years now. When I was 10, people actually started a rumor that I committed suicide when I was gone for a doctor's appointment.

Also, NO GUYS (with the exception of older ones, 16+. they actually understand me) want to date me. They treat me like some kind of disease, and one of them actually once threatened to smash my face in... I didn't even do ANYTHING.

At school, I feel sick to my stomach, because I see people who look like they're going to hurt me, and people who make me feel sad from memories. School overall just makes me sad and depressed. I used to like to go to school, but now I hate it. I just hate to see those people who make me cry, and make me upset. All I am at school is heartbroken, bullied, and misunderstood. I fake my emotions because I don't want people to know that I'm a sad person.

I would tell my parents about this, but not only would that make me a rat, but I barely get to see them, because they work long hours at their jobs. I sometimes feel abandoned because of it. I know it's not their fault. My brother won't even help either...

When this girl *who I thought was my friend* found out I liked this boy (in which we're friends), she LITERALLY goes up and asks him out. BEHIND MY BACK. They dated for a week before she cheated on him and treated him like crap. Now that I've started talking to him again, people claim that I STOLE him from her, when I originally liked him first. Besides, I've known him for MUCH longer than that girl.

How am I supposed to cope with all this BS going around?
Just so you know (forgot to add this), I'm a virgin, because who the hell would WANT to do me?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How to cope when everybody hates you? - Derpy - 05-17-2014 05:37 AM
[] - Thomas - 05-17-2014, 05:48 AM
[] - Tutti Frutti - 05-17-2014, 06:03 AM
[] - Heather - 05-17-2014, 06:13 AM
[] - wiu_stu - 05-17-2014, 06:28 AM
[] - 459 - 05-17-2014, 06:31 AM