This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what am I doing wrong? I'm posting this without results! where to post? any ideas?
05-18-2014, 12:28 AM
what am I doing wrong? I'm posting this without results! where to post? any ideas?
I need to get help on this? Where should I post it? Help!! This family made sure my son and I had food and utilities when I became disabled and lost my job! I want to help and nothing is working!
Help! Need YOU!! A minute of your time will do something WONDERFUL!
PLEASE!!
I know a couple who dedicates their life to helping others.,Their father is a UNPAID minister. Never asking for anything in return. Their life truly represents their faith through actions and deeds! I know! I have benefitted from their Loving hearts. I am a single sick and disabled Mom Before my disability came in? They got people I don't even know to help me?

This couple is trying to win money for their 💍wedding💍 I am trying to also through actions and deeds, give back and help them win this! Can you PLEASE take the time to vote? They need YOU!!

-Go to this link like the All Occasions Rental Facebook group page
-Click VOTE for Alex (Alexandra) and Jon in Columbus!💏
-Vote every 24 hours til the end of the month
-Share with your friends

“No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.”
― Charles Dickens

Thank you so much for voting! I! Your help means a so much!! VOTE EVERY DAY until the end of the month!! 💖
They DESERVE this!💜
💒Hugs! 💒
Jodi

Link: http://bit.ly/1nF7cdP

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
what am I doing wrong? I'm posting this without results! where to post? any ideas? - Jodi Lynn - 05-18-2014 12:28 AM
[] - thejanith - 05-18-2014, 12:42 AM