This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Game Over with FB Girl?
05-18-2014, 10:17 PM
Game Over with FB Girl?
Ok, here is how it goes:

-> I added this random girl on FB on 15/5/12 and she accepted my friend request on the same day at night.

-> On 16/5/12 night, I decided to chat with her on FB. I thanked her for accepting my friend request before asking her two qns:

1) If she is staying in that area (she just replied "nope")
2) If her school is also in that area (she didn't reply to that before suddenly going offline)

I figured she might have gone to bed, so i just typed into the FB chatbox saying that she seemed like a nice person and i just wanted to know her by chatting tats all, hoping that she will see my message the next day.

-> On 17/5/12 evening, i just log into FB briefly and i was surprised to see that she replied to my question about her school location and she also said okay to my request. I didnt chat with her that night though becoz i think she wasnt online.

-> On 18/5/12 night, i log into FB and saw that she was online. I decided to chat with her briefly for about 15 min before asking for her mobile phone number. She agreed and gave it to me. But after getting her number i kinda screw it up becoz:

1) When she pickup my call i went to press the reject button (i just wanted to give her a miss call so that she can also have my number)
2) I asked her to verify my number and then she replied "huh?" (i was afraid that she might give me a fake number so i wanted her to type out my number again to verify)

After those two stupid steps above i decided leave the conversation after getting her number like what i have learnt from step 6 from this website: http://www.askmen.com/dating/player/37d_… by saying that it was nice chatting with her and that i really need to go and that i will chat with her soon. i told her goodnite and she also replied "haha ok goodnight", and i thought that she was ok with me leaving the conversation.

-> On 19/5/12 evening, i decided to call her like what i have learnt from this website: http://www.askmen.com/dating/player/38d_… but she didnt answer my call. I was a little pissed but i didnt call her back straight away. After for about 2.5 hours later, i decided to log into FB, and to my surprise she was online. I then asked her how she was doing. She replied "Ok". I then decided to talk to her about the previous night stuff:

1) I explained that i was afraid that it was a fake number so tats why i asked her to verify my number. (she didnt reply to tat)
2) I proceeded to tell her that i just called her mobile and asked if she is free to talk. (she didnt reply to tat too)
3) I then told her that we should have chatted on the phone when she picked it up the first time the previous night. I asked her if it is ok to call her now or the next day. (she didnt reply to tat too)

After she didnt reply to any of my 3 comments above, i decided to call her again for the second time, but she also didnt answer my call. I was pissed at this point but i also know that i have done some things wrong to screw up this potential relationship. I then waited for a while for her replies even though she was still online. After still no replies, i decided to log off from FB and go to bed.

-> Now is 20/5/12 and i dont know what to do next. Is it all over or can i still do some things (like calling her after a few days, continue to chat on FB etc.) to mend it up? And why is she behaving this way (Is it becoz i rejected when she picked up my call the first time, being too desperate etc.)? I need some feedbacks. Your knowledge and wisdom on this sort relationship thing is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Game Over with FB Girl? - Frank F - 05-18-2014 10:17 PM
[] - Aditi - 05-18-2014, 10:18 PM
[] - 엔젤 - 05-18-2014, 10:22 PM