This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I give my estranged husband my fb and email passwords prior to reconciliation?
05-18-2014, 10:49 PM
Should I give my estranged husband my fb and email passwords prior to reconciliation?
Husband of 3 yrs left me 3 mths ago and moved two states away, 400-500 miles away. I have been trying to reconcile with him but he has been stringing me along. Now he is requesting me to give him my fb and email passwords before he considers moving back home. He says he is trying to see if I am telling him the truth. He says either I give him my passwords or it is OVER and he will block my number. We have not filed divorce papers yet. I have always been faithful to him until he started rejecting my calls, has not initiated a visit between us ( I have initiated and visited him twice in three mths, at my own expense). I have told him he could come back home and won't have to work, just continue with his online schooling and help out around the house. He is refusing until I give him my passwords and no guarantee then.

When I talk about me being faithful. I mean I have not had intercourse with another person. I have however, went on 4 dates with the same person and met 3 others one time through a dating site. I got on a free date site, trying to divert my attention away from my husband because I was so freaking heartbroken. I almost had a nervous break down over my separation.
Keep in mind my husband has blown me off, rejected my call and texts on numerous occasions, yelled at me in front of his brother, told me it was over on numerous occasions.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Should I give my estranged husband my fb and email passwords prior to reconciliation? - 557 - 05-18-2014 10:49 PM
[] - Starfish - 05-18-2014, 10:59 PM
[] - Mr. Sonny - 05-18-2014, 11:15 PM
[] - 069 - 05-18-2014, 11:28 PM
[] - rlc_60504 - 05-18-2014, 11:37 PM
[] - Kate - 05-18-2014, 11:43 PM
[] - swbarnes2 - 05-18-2014, 11:58 PM