This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I become a famous YouTube Video Game Commentator?
05-18-2014, 11:13 PM
How do I become a famous YouTube Video Game Commentator?
So I have been doing this for about a year, and I love it! It's a lot of fun making videos that "some" people enjoy. When I say that I mean I don't get very many views and subscribers. After doing this for a while I realized I'm going to buckle down and take this seriously so maybe one day I can start making some revenue off of it and eventually taking it as full time job...... I know my chances are slim but I'm willing to work super hard whether it's uploading everyday and etc which will be difficult considering school and sports which are already delaying my amount of videos posted. So if you guys could give me tips like how to be a better commentator, how to get more subscribers and views, how to be funny, how to connect with people, and ultimately going BIGTIME. I know it's a lot to ask but could you help me? I would also be very grateful if you could just go check out my channel and tell me what I need to work on and if you enjoy then you could subscribe. I admit, in a why I'm trying to advertise my channel here but I reaaaally do want some input too. Thanks so much guys!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How do I become a famous YouTube Video Game Commentator? - 584 - 05-18-2014 11:13 PM
[] - johnny - 05-18-2014, 11:15 PM
[] - Nirmala - 05-18-2014, 11:29 PM