This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
biracial probleems?
05-19-2014, 09:14 AM
biracial probleems?
So im half black half white and i identify myself as bi racial. Im ghanian and european. Just like how soneone whos half irish half native or some other mixture of culture can identify myself as that, why cant i say im bi racial? why do i have to choose a side? like today i was talking to my friend and shes like well your black and i said im mixed black and white...nothing againts black peoole i love the culture and everything but i identify myself with what i really am. If you want to see what i look like my instagram is @mikaela_victoria ....but honestly how do i choose..i dont want to....im not white and im not fully black....i cant identify myself as white cause im mixed with black and i use to go to an african american school and kids told me i wasnt like them cause i was yellow or i was too white for them and shit like that...even my black family cals me brown or white girl.....so neither side accepts me.one side says im too black and the other says im too white...i have tan skin kinda lighter than beyonces skin tone for example. I have african hair but its a bronze colour, like a penny. And brown almond shaped eyes and freckles all over my cheeks and arms.....what would you perceve me as? and should i still say that im biracial? i feel mean sometimes saying to white people oh im not all black im half white....i feel like they think i hate blacks but i dont...my black side nade me look different and beautiful but i feel like identifying myself with both sides.....ughh

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
biracial probleems? - 703 - 05-19-2014 09:14 AM
[] - Brianna - 05-19-2014, 09:29 AM
[] - Incongruous - 05-19-2014, 09:31 AM
[] - Cbk - 05-19-2014, 09:33 AM
[] - blue - 05-19-2014, 09:43 AM
[] - Dean - 05-19-2014, 09:54 AM
[] - Scrimshaw - 05-19-2014, 09:58 AM
[] - Mark - 05-19-2014, 10:05 AM