This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I just want to know why?? :'( 10 pts?
10-16-2012, 05:49 AM
I just want to know why?? :'( 10 pts?
This guy and I have been texting for 2-3 months and I remember the 1st text he ever sent," your really beautiful but shhhhh don't tell anyone(; I think we should talk.. like dating" so we kept talking I get a goodmoring Smile and goodnight(: text everyday finally he asked me to homecoming! He bought me $90 flowers and he's a football player I'm a cheerleader after the games he would carry my books and bag tk the car give me a hug and kiss then leave but we were never dating! Homecoming was last friday.. well last Saturday he txted" I really like you but I dont see us dating.. i was never using you" i was like are you serious?! You have told me so.much to make me think different!... I'm not gonna lie we've had sex.. 2 times once before homecoming and once after homecoming like a week apart.. well he texted last night hey. Because he still text me everyday i texted back and we talked for about 1hr. Well I checked his facebook page and he just got a girlfriend! After he told me he didn't want a girlfriend in highschool so he could have fun.. i was gonna talk to hin lastnight,"Casey you can't have it both ways, go get her! You did use me". Bht he didn't go to the football thimg but I do see him tonight at the football game.. if I see him should I say that? I have so many feelings for this guy and he tolx me he liked me and stuff but all the sudden he gets a girlfriend.. he really hurt me.. :'( or if you have anything better to say that would be great!! I want him to really think about what he did.. Thanks Smile oh and he's also told people he was gonna ask me to prom this year.. but I guess not.. should I give him the cold sholder? I just wanna break down and cry..

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I just want to know why?? :'( 10 pts? - Brie - 10-16-2012 05:49 AM
[] - Heather - 10-16-2012, 05:57 AM
[] - Packie - 10-16-2012, 05:57 AM
[] - Linsey - 10-16-2012, 05:57 AM
[] - Santiago - 10-16-2012, 05:57 AM