This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
eBay unpaid item question?
05-20-2014, 12:29 PM
eBay unpaid item question?
Okay heres my story, so i am recently new to eBay and a few weeks ago i purchased my first item in an auction. As i tried paying for the item a problem occurred and my card was not being accepted. The seller contacted me and i told them my situation and apologized for the inconvenience and he asked if i still wanted it or if he could just re list it. I said i didn't want him to be waiting on me until i got my problem resolved so he could go ahead and re list it again. About two weeks later i get an email from eBay saying the seller issued an unpaid item case against me and that if i didn't pay my account could be canceled and stuff. I didn't want that happening and by that time i had resolved my issue so i paid for the item. eBay contacted me saying they received the payment and the case would be closed. This is where the problem and my question comes in. If i still was forced to pay for the item does the seller have to send it to me? Its been a few days since I've paid and i haven't received anything saying its been shipped. I am starting to think the seller re listed the item and sold it and no longer has it, so i don't think its right that we worked it out and he is still trying to charge me for something they no longer have. Am i just being charged the item as a penalty or something or should i still be receiving the item? As i said i am new to eBay so i don't know what is happening and what i should do. Should i ask for a refund or should i contact eBay or am i just waiting on something that isn't going to come. Thank you for reading my situation and i hope you can give me some advice. Thanks in advance

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
eBay unpaid item question? - Peter - 05-20-2014 12:29 PM
[] - Mickayla - 05-20-2014, 12:33 PM
[] - Flower - 05-20-2014, 12:44 PM