This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why am i getting bullied?
05-20-2014, 10:45 PM
Why am i getting bullied?
Okay so back in the days i was young people say in weird ugly fat and dark skinned. Im asian latin. Ive always been considered the ugliest so i dont have any self esteem. And i had a crush on some popular girls's bf and they started saying im a flirt a bitch nigga and more. And everyday in class my things are scattered on the floor and they talk about me. And in fb they posted a pic of me criticizing how fat i am ugly and dark skinned. They laugh at me too im isolated from them. And they made a hate group posted another pic of me saying to dip me in the acid so ill get a lighter complexion. Cuz the lighter complexion you have the prettier. And whenever i pass by the group of guys they were like hey its your gf followed by a laugh and its not even true. Sad and from that time til now i had a social anxiety disorder.they laugh at me whenever i can sing draw dance and cook in class... Help? Thank you..

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Why am i getting bullied? - 589 - 05-20-2014 10:45 PM
[] - Insomniac1993 - 05-20-2014, 10:52 PM
[] - brice - 05-20-2014, 11:06 PM
[] - cody - 05-20-2014, 11:17 PM