This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I have a crush and a female friend and I'm a girl. Is this the right way to tell her I like her?
05-21-2014, 12:06 AM

That's a very sweet letter & IF you gave it to me, I'd feel honored (BTW...I'm bi)!!! However, since you don't know what it is she's feeling, I'd hold off giving it to her for now. Maybe drop a few subtle hints on how cute she is. I had a crush on my bff. She is so straight that she can't even sit down & I learned later on that it was a good thing I hesitated as she is so homophobic that my declaring my feelings for her would have totally freaked her out & I would have lost a dear friend!!! Good friends are rare & I don't think I'd give up that friendship over a crush!!! Just be cool about what it is you're feeling & WAIT!!! In time you may well meet another girl that you'll be crushing on; & who knows, you might even meet a guy that excites you!!! You're still young & the world is still open to you. There's NO need to rush into a relationship with her. Tease yourself with her because she is your forbidden fruit. In time, the 2 of you will work out any feelings that you might have for each other!!! The fact that she's flirting with you sounds somewhat promising & she "might" even be bi-curious!!! The fact that she has a bf tells me that she's NOT sure what it is she's feeling!!! Give her time to figure it all out on her own. IF she decides for sure that she is bi, I bet you will be the first person she tells & that's when you make your move!!! Just be patient for now & learn to control yourself. I know that you do NOT want to freak her out & run her off!!! My Mom always told me that "patience is a virtue" so be patient!!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - LadyMarissa - 05-21-2014 12:06 AM