This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
HELP!!! I WANT TO REPORT CHILD ABUSE ANONYMOUSLY. I know this will seem creepy but I was browsing Facebook and I came ac
05-21-2014, 01:52 AM
HELP!!! I WANT TO REPORT CHILD ABUSE ANONYMOUSLY. I know this will seem creepy but I was browsing Facebook and I came ac
goted meme but what struck me as odd was that the guy who posted it had his profile thumbnail as a crying kid. I clicked on it and looked at his most recent pic (he had a lot of info public) and realized the kid was his but I saw so many comments ridiculing the kid for crying and he said it made him laugh. What the fuck? Maybe this is over the top but I am thinking this guy is abusing his kid. He is in another state according to his profile pic. What can I do to report this information without the risk of potential legal recourse from his side? Is this a bit too overboard? Could this worsen the situation?
Rarity, I had worried that but what isn't considered child abuse? Is he doing more behind that pic?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
HELP!!! I WANT TO REPORT CHILD ABUSE ANONYMOUSLY. I know this will seem creepy but I was browsing Facebook and I came ac - cranken - 05-21-2014 01:52 AM
[] - Dian - 05-21-2014, 02:06 AM
[] - Rarity - 05-21-2014, 02:17 AM
[] - Mdm - 05-21-2014, 02:21 AM
[] - Anthony - 05-21-2014, 02:32 AM
[] - Nonono - 05-21-2014, 02:43 AM