This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Google Adsense PPC and SEO on my blog?
05-21-2014, 05:11 AM

Hi Joseph,

Sometime back I was in such a situation too, till I found this strategy that worked! Pls read this fully as it can change the way you monetise your site!

I use article submission to get traffic to my sites. For this you can write articles on terms related to your site and promote them using article directories. The primary purpose of submitting articles is to get traffic to your sites. [and some links too]

Now comes the tricky part!

Write articles based on low paying-high traffic keywords. This will get a lot of traffic to your article pages (in some article directories) which in turn will bring a portion of it (the traffic) to a page of your site. On this page, create content based on high paying keywords that will get you more money per click.

Now, you have your low paying-high traffic keywords that attract traffic to your article pages (in some article directories) and your high paying-low traffic keywords better monetizing your own pages - The best of both worlds.

Happy earning with Adsense!

Rakeshsgk
Got a question? Ask it at:
http://askrakesh.blogspot.com
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Girl_skinny - 05-21-2014, 04:22 AM
[] - someone s - 05-21-2014, 04:37 AM
[] - movers_4u - 05-21-2014, 04:40 AM
[] - Joe A - 05-21-2014, 04:53 AM
[] - Macuser.Me - 05-21-2014, 04:57 AM