This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
SEO high ranking on google?
05-21-2014, 10:41 PM

Hello! I have been writing articles on the web and taking advantage of search engine optimization techniques for quite a few years now. I am not sure if my info will help you out or not, but if you are looking to work from home, write blogs, use SEO techniques, do affiliate marketing, etc. then you may be interested in looking at my extensive SEO stop words list.

I have compiled this list through years of experience, mostly by trial and error. This is a list of words that you can plug into any keyword/keyphrase without causing any problems in the total SEO effectiveness. For example, if you are going to use the keyphrase "Furniture Repair Dallas", it would be difficult to use the phrase exactly as it is written without sounding a bit ridiculous. Using a stop word, "in" for example, would make the phrase sound much more logical, changing it to "Furniture Repair in Dallas".

My list of stopwords is very extensive, and will help anybody who wants to use SEO in their websites or internet-related work.
It has been published online at Associated Content. The URL for the list is below. If this link should break you can always look at my publisher's page and scroll through the topics to find SEO stopwords.

Amy
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Nate J - 05-21-2014, 09:51 PM
[] - ivy - 05-21-2014, 09:55 PM
[] - Angie - 05-21-2014, 10:02 PM
[] - mantra - 05-21-2014, 10:13 PM
[] - Crix M - 05-21-2014, 10:28 PM
[] - Mic F - 05-21-2014, 10:33 PM
[] - amy b - 05-21-2014 10:41 PM
[] - blindwriter - 05-21-2014, 10:44 PM