This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I know I shouldn't be feeling like this! Confused!!!?
05-22-2014, 12:08 AM
I know I shouldn't be feeling like this! Confused!!!?
So I've been best friends with my former ex for 8+ years, we talk on and over for the year since he joined the army and over seas he's been calling and writing me every chance he could get. I was hiding the fact I had a boyfriend to try and fill a void which my current bf isn't all that. Nothing compare to my best friend. And he was hiding he had a gf until he told me few months later. And I did as well. He broke up with his gf few weeks before he came back to USA to work things knowing I have a bf who doesn't treat me right. Well he's station 6 states away and I admit I had mix feelings and can't work anything out till he's here. Anyway! We aren't fb friends but still talk through it ik it's weird.. I just found out last night -he's in a relationship as of a week ago and I'm not sure how serious they are but it's all I love you such and such on her wall god I'm one those people LOL I had to know!! Because he keeps saying he wants to marry me and helps me with rent because he doesn't want me to be in a relationship with my bf now since I live with him n his fam.

So my question is .. Like why is he hiding he has a gf? And telling me this? And he's legit serious about it and is going to fly here soon... I honestly am thinking bringing this up but I feel like I shouldn't since I mean I am in a relationship but not committed I'm miserable !! Does my ex want to get back with me if I break up with my bf but has a gf till then?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I know I shouldn't be feeling like this! Confused!!!? - Heavyrain - 05-22-2014 12:08 AM
[] - Jenny - 05-22-2014, 12:16 AM