This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I forgot my instagram username but I don't use my old phone anymore?
05-22-2014, 02:06 AM
I forgot my instagram username but I don't use my old phone anymore?
So, I forgot my instagram username, and I tried the forgot your password/username thing and it sends an email to whatever email my account is tied to or whatever. But I can't remember the password for that email (because I had to set up another yahoo email so I could make this instagram so I never get on it) and I did the Forgot your password thing on that, but it sends a text to my old phone that I no longer have, and I have a different number. & they do have a link thing that you can click that says something like "Can't get to your phone?" and I clicked that and it just goes to a blank page and says untitled in the link box. I can't ask a friend to look at it because it was this anon account that I had that no one knew I had. I already looked through an account I remember following on my anon, but they have like 130k followers so...yeah.
- Can't remember my username
- Can't get remember my email password
- Don't have the same phone

so what do I do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I forgot my instagram username but I don't use my old phone anymore? - 447 - 05-22-2014 02:06 AM
[] - Daniel - 05-22-2014, 02:11 AM
[] - Arthur Dent - 05-22-2014, 02:22 AM