This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I am wanting to get a website for my business?
05-22-2014, 05:52 AM

One of the endless Godaddy upsells is their search inclusion, which is relatively trivial to get, the bigger issue is getting search ranking do you are found, there is a whole SEO industry for that purpose. Some hosting packages include access to a site template library, for better template examples look through templatemonster.com. Hostgator is one of the most often recommended they may have more support than some, but I think their high affiliate commissions has to do with the recommendations.

A local business can greatly benefit from a free Google Places page, they are easier to get found in a local search than a company site, though both have a certain mutual benefit.

Some needing little more than an online brochure can get by with a free Google Blogger.com account with an added custom domain name costing a total of $12 a year, you can setup one of these with no programming.

Try a google search for, site:blogspot.com intitle:"your industry" to see examples

(Some people offer to setup a wordpresssite for $5 on Fiverr.com, providing you use their recommended host by which they actually earn a $100 findersfee)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Mukesh - 05-22-2014, 05:47 AM
[] - Jake - 05-22-2014 05:52 AM
[] - J - 05-22-2014, 06:02 AM
[] - G N A - 05-22-2014, 06:17 AM
[] - Jaz - 05-22-2014, 06:27 AM