This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My boyfriend wants me to change myself and calls me selfish for not wanting to...?
05-22-2014, 10:53 AM
My boyfriend wants me to change myself and calls me selfish for not wanting to...?
So ive been dating my boyfriend for 6 months now and its been a bit of a bumpy ride. Within the first weeks of dating he seemed so cute and loving like nothing could make him angry then it happened.
we went to a party i got drunk and i ended up playing spin the bottle with him and 3 other people one of them was gay, the other a ridiculously vile rude human being and a lesbian and i apparently pecked each of them on the lips. The next morning he seemed fine and then..
Since then he and i have gone downhill.. he doesnt trust me anymore. Hes really insecure/jealous/paranoid and overly worried hes not worthy of me.
He went through my facebook messages and my phone messages without me knowing he stalks any guy who likes my photo or talks to me..
He told me he doesnt trust anyone around me. No one.
He doesnt want me to wear make-up and i dont mind that but when i want to he gets mad and calls me cake face and says other sarcastic comments that hurt my feelings.
Embarassingly enough we had to see a relationship councillor.. every single person i know and have been friends with or are tell me to cut him as they have seen me apparently change into someone different.He gets mad when i want to go to parties and we have massive text wars all the time. we literally dont go a week without fighting.
He calls me selfish, childish, idioitc and never able to commit to promises his sarcastic hurts me sometimes maybe i am selfish idk. someone please help. Am i the reason we fight?
I love him so much and would do anything for him
Im just so sick of fighting but i dont want to change my personality and who i am..
he says who i am hurts him and pushs him away.

We broke up because i didnt want to change but got back together because he said he was gonna change and i tried too but he still thinks im a selfish pathetic self-hating girl because i always blame myself for our fights as it is my fault

He said im not the girl he feel inlove with and i cant get that outSad
I've trying to change myself. i really have but i just wanna have fun and go out some nights and talk to people.. specially my friends.. i miss them. I've been there for him everyday because he's got glandular fever bringing him food and surprising him with gifts. He thinks i stare at guys and secretly talk to guys..
should i try talking to him? I just i dont wanna lose him but he makes me feel so guilty always when i want to go out and have fun with my friends.. Hes says i chose them over him.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
My boyfriend wants me to change myself and calls me selfish for not wanting to...? - 557 - 05-22-2014 10:53 AM
[] - Duje - 05-22-2014, 10:57 AM
[] - Donna S - 05-22-2014, 11:01 AM
[] - doug - 05-22-2014, 11:10 AM
[] - ortizj1413 - 05-22-2014, 11:22 AM
[] - kate - 05-22-2014, 11:27 AM
[] - John - 05-22-2014, 11:29 AM