This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I lose the last couple of pounds fast?
05-22-2014, 11:29 AM
How can I lose the last couple of pounds fast?
Hi! I'm 13 years old, 5' 5, and around 115 pounds. I know I don't weigh much but it's mostly fat. I want to lose about 10-15 pounds by June. We have a field trip to the beach at the end of the year and I don't to be the only one not having fun because I'm embarrassed. Last summer, I was a little overweight. So I exercised and ate healthy for the entire summer and lost between 15-20 pounds. Then school started, and I was tired and didn't have enough time so I went to dieting. I dieted until December when I became unhealthy. I ate too little. So I stopped dieting and started eating normally, junk food, pops, etc. Now I would like to lose 10-15 pounds in 2 months and it will be hard because it's the last couple of pounds and those are very hard to lose. I would to have a flat belly and toned arms and thighs. Please I'll do anything. Can someone just give me a food plan, maybe some exercising videos on youtube, or just some exercises to do? Thanks a lot!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How can I lose the last couple of pounds fast? - 394 - 05-22-2014 11:29 AM
[] - Liz - 05-22-2014, 11:35 AM
[] - NOOR - 05-22-2014, 11:40 AM