This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Galaxy S III or iPhone 4S?
05-23-2014, 01:46 PM

Honestly, don't listen to Jon about the Galaxy's battery life, because it's terrible. The large screen and the constant multitasking actually takes away from the phone's battery life. Everyone that I know with a Galaxy has a problem with it dying after a couple of hours, even on standby. So Apple wins in that respect.

The Galaxy has a bigger screen, so it wins in the gaming respect. But those games sound like they could fair pretty well, even on a smaller screen like the 4S. So I rule that you could go either way.

However, since you seem to want it for simple purposes, the iPhone is definitely for you. I like to describe the iPhone as being for "To Go" people. If you're not all interested in being "techy" with your device, and you don't care about extreme customization, then don't get the Galaxy. It's a good phone, but it gets pretty buggy sometimes, and it's not worth it if you're not into all of the tech stuff.

(P.S. You can still customize the iPhone a little, but not nearly as much as a Galaxy.)

And, finally, they'll both be pretty outdated in 2-3 years. The Galaxy line tends to get older faster (have you ever heard anyone talking about the original?) while the iPhone holds to its reputation for longer (people are still talking about the 3GS and think it's a pretty good phone). However, since the SIII is newer, they'll both be about the same level in 2-3 years.

Based on all of that, I recommend the iPhone.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Galaxy S III or iPhone 4S? - Anwar - 05-23-2014, 01:11 PM
[] - Jon - 05-23-2014, 01:24 PM
[] - Obaid - 05-23-2014, 01:36 PM
[] - Lightning She-Bolt - 05-23-2014 01:46 PM
[] - Tyler - 05-23-2014, 02:01 PM
[] - 584 - 05-23-2014, 02:15 PM
[] - Kelli - 05-23-2014, 02:21 PM