This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What SEO tools / sites do you use?
05-23-2014, 04:33 PM

If you want to do a quick check of your website and for free, just search Google for "dead link checker tool", "keyword analyze tool", etc. and you should find some. You can also use Google's free keyword suggestion tool:

Google Keyword Suggestion Tool - This tool is for analyzing keywords, their search numbers, as well as finding out a lot of variations and alternative keywords.

As for paid services, the best SEO tools that I have ever seen are from SEOmoz:

Crawl Test Tool – will analyze your site and identify the quick and simple tasks you have to do in order to increase your rank.

The Keyword Difficulty Tool - will pinpoint the exact keywords that are not exploited and will be the goldmine of traffic.

Linkscape Tool – will show you which links you need to rank and which links could actually get you penalized.

SEOMoz is maybe expensive, but is worth every penny! I have three websites with top positions on major search engines for a very competitive keywords, so I know what I am talking about.

Hope this helps!
Loviho
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - private user - 05-23-2014, 04:03 PM
[] - gentleny62 - 05-23-2014, 04:15 PM
[] - Jake - 05-23-2014, 04:26 PM
[] - joe - 05-23-2014, 04:28 PM
[] - Loviho - 05-23-2014 04:33 PM
[] - Tim - 05-23-2014, 04:45 PM