This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why Google dropped my all top ranked keywords?
05-23-2014, 08:26 PM

Dear friend.

I know exactly what you are talking about, this happened to me too.
You probably think that it's the end of the world, Trying hard to find the right words

My name is Idan Elefant, and i have been an internet marketeer for 1.5 years already.
from the last half of the year 2007, i have been, trying to look for the best keyword research tool,
i have found some many interesting sites, to do so. ones i know you already heard of. Google keyword research tool, yahoo's, and msn's... i guess you also know of word-tracker, and affiliates garage...

but!

although these are great research engines, they do not have something in common.

THEY ARE NOT COMFORTABLE AND DO NOT HAVE OPEN OPTIONS!!!

I will explain, my problem as an internet marketeer, is the fact that i always need to Switch a site when i need to find words, but i do not know what words to search for!!! Here comes the best part.

I have found a great new site, which offers a free program, called "ppc-web-spy", first of all, this site offers the program for free, and if you will go to that site you will see where to download it. second of all this program can find YOUR COMPETITOR'S BIDDING KEYWORDS!!! this FACT really saved my campaigns in ppc marketing. Imagine you can see what your competitors are bidding for, unbelievable
you can see it in action in the video in this site

thanks for listening, i am sure you will enjoy this free software like i did, and you have a great bonus in there as well, see how you can make a fortune, in ppc practically for free (because nothing is really for free in life Smile

Thanks Idan
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - kaitokid - 05-23-2014, 07:46 PM
[] - Jigar M - 05-23-2014, 07:52 PM
[] - BizSharing - 05-23-2014, 08:04 PM
[] - moviesforlesbians - 05-23-2014, 08:10 PM
[] - pil666 - 05-23-2014 08:26 PM