This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I forgive my dad?
11-09-2012, 08:14 AM

ok Im going to try and answer this quick for you. First off tell your mother everything even if he did tell her tell her again. maybe print off proof and make copies of them. Maybe have a family meeting but leave your father out and discuss the options. Whether to kick him out, the results of that or to let him stay even though he wont change at all, but he will be willing to leave you all.

You all deserve better then that. Maybe if you decide to just see a professional and they could give you advice as to what would happen if your mother got a divorce. She could get benefits and support and your father would have to pay to help look after you. Smile

But I think its up to you, as for forgiving him you have a right to be angry with him, but if your anger is becoming too much talk to your mother about it. Let her know how you feel, it could very well give her what she needs to deal with this, such as courage to take action. Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Should I forgive my dad? - Aqua Peterson - 11-09-2012, 08:05 AM
[] - Chelsea - 11-09-2012, 08:14 AM
[] - Kitty Kat - 11-09-2012 08:14 AM
[] - katie2008 - 11-09-2012, 08:14 AM
[] - JustinBieber - 11-09-2012, 08:14 AM