This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
VPN Internet connection with Ps3 / Psp. How can this work?
05-24-2014, 05:58 PM
VPN Internet connection with Ps3 / Psp. How can this work?
I have a VPN connection or (virtual private network) here at home. It allows for a dicount DSL connection throu a University. Anyways, if your not formiliar with a VPN connection, it is a way to connect to the internet. In order to connect i am required to enter a username and password provided by the university. That then "dials" the network, checks the username and password, and connects me to the internet. Here shows my problem, in order to connect i need to (in my understandings) do one of 2 things. Run the program on my psp/ps3. Or 2. connect to my computer via wifi and use my computer as a sort of proxy. Option one is not possible so im left with option 2. Also, I can connect to my wifi connection but cant us the internet connection. without the program. If anyone out there can help, or if you just have an idea thanks for your input.

-Thanks 4 ur help-

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
VPN Internet connection with Ps3 / Psp. How can this work? - RedHead - 05-24-2014 05:58 PM
[] - Tracy L - 05-24-2014, 06:06 PM