This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My BF wont add me to his FB or even post pics of us?
05-24-2014, 08:23 PM
My BF wont add me to his FB or even post pics of us?
We've been together for a little over a year. He introduces me to his guy friends but not the girls. Early in the relationship he would hang out with two girl coworkers behind my back but I found out because I spied on him. I confronted him and then he got angry too because I went through his phone and saw what he did. So now he says hes not adding me bec he doesn't trust me. Other excuses he gives is that hes not ready to add me but we're roommates. He says he doesn't want everyone to know his business or that he wants to keep FB and me separate. I think hes not adding me bec he wants other girls to think hes single. I also found that he was messaging girls on FB and emailing girls from craigslist but when I brought that up he said he would never do it again and begged me not to leave him. Idk I don't trust him. Why do u guys think he doesn't add me or posts pics of us?
Ive already confronted him about it many times and he tells me to stop asking and when i keep asking he says he wants to add me less. he says im controlling but i think a bf who loves their gf wouldve added her a long time ago. Idk im staying with him because he says he'll change and add me eventually.
I know we're not good for each other but I don't know how to end it. I've tried at least over 20 times but he says he'll change and that he wants to try so I cave. Im getting tired of trying and I don't think he really is trying to change. I just would feel guilty for leaving him. Plus we live together so it seems harder. And hes in a bad place right now with his job situation and he seems depressed. I wouldn't want to add to that stress. I care about him even though hes done so many bad things. I do think he loves me but maybe not enough bec if he did he would treat me better.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
My BF wont add me to his FB or even post pics of us? - 893 - 05-24-2014 08:23 PM
[] - Klze - 05-24-2014, 08:25 PM
[] - Welcome - 05-24-2014, 08:36 PM
[] - con the fruiterer - 05-24-2014, 08:45 PM
[] - James - 05-24-2014, 08:58 PM
[] - sasha - 05-24-2014, 09:06 PM
[] - JFR - 05-24-2014, 09:19 PM
[] - Fred Mandel - 05-24-2014, 09:34 PM