This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I send a complaint to Facebook?
05-24-2014, 11:57 PM
How do I send a complaint to Facebook?
Please don't take this as a joke .. A person has a picture of me on their account that I took long ago .. Their writing things like I'm ugly and "hurt" and all that .. I took this when I was 10 ! Just goes to show children shouldn't have Facebooks .. Im 16, now .. But its something i dont want to remember since i was/am bullied .. Around that time .. I blocked the person, when i found out they had it, then unblocked them to see if they still had it .. Now it's saying that I can't block them again for another 48 hours .. It's just sad .. I'm sorry .. This might seem pathetic .. But I don't want to go through this .. Where can I send an email or write something explaining the situation ? .. I don't want the person to find out its me doing something to report them .. Cause it's going to start a whole new situation ... I moved to another town and gotten somewhat past it all .. But i don't want it reminding me of my horrible childhood .. Help .. Please .. How can I report the user by writing a complaint ? .. Thanks, if you can help ..

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How do I send a complaint to Facebook? - Daysha Tayloor - 05-24-2014 11:57 PM
[] - [TERMiNAL] - 05-25-2014, 12:05 AM
[] - Pawan - 05-25-2014, 12:17 AM
[] - Say No Evil - 05-25-2014, 12:25 AM