This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do these dreams mean?
05-25-2014, 04:40 AM

Dreams can often reveal unexpressed desires but sometimes it's something different in my experience. I'd say there are two answers for this.

The first is that since you didn't really see who the person was or looked like before meeting them that your had some kind of transference from the dream to an actual person. What this means is that he could have been anyone and you found someone similar and decided that this could be him so it became him, after all you have never really seen them before all you knew is it was a man with every general characteristic. The brain can easily make a person out to be better than they are in your head than how they actually are in real life.

The latter dreams could be explained by unexpressed desire you now feel for him and the 'weird' occurrence that you believe you met on. He has told you he is gay and not interested which can make you want a person more, and your dreams would reveal that desire.

The second answer would be that you were fated to meet. You would need to take a closer look at the first dreams. How did you feel being on stage with him? What is the significance with the stage? Do you want to be a singer/performer? By looking deeper into the dream you can begin to piece together its greater meaning which is usually strongest given through what it felt like.

However, if you developed romantic feelings for this person after getting to know them, then it is very likely that the dreams about you having his baby are connected with unexpressed feelings you have for the person.

I'd suggest that you respect his sexual status and if you have strong feelings for the person, that you try take some time off and get it out of your head.

If it is meant to happen it will of its own accord Smile

Hope this helps

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
What do these dreams mean? - Rebekah - 05-25-2014, 04:24 AM
[] - Jack - 05-25-2014 04:40 AM
[] - Briana - 05-25-2014, 04:49 AM